Are you looking for new challenges, unusual jobs and do you want to achieve your goals?
Great! We are looking for experts like you: with ideas, competence and commitment.
That’s why, right now we are looking for a freelance PLC programmer (m/f) and a start-up engineer (m/f/d)
for Siemens Simatic STEP 7 / TIA, Beckhoff TwinCat 2 / 3.
- You should be occasionally, but regularly, available for our company for projects and start-ups.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of challenging automation tasks.
- Furthermore, you shall independently develop the PLC-user and visualisation software.
- Your work shall also include the planning and execution of development projects and developing solution concepts for new applications.
- You are technicians/engineers in the specialist area of automation technology, electrical engineering or have corresponding practical experience.
- You bring along project-related experience in the area of software development for automation technology.
- You have expertise in PLC programming with Siemens Simatic, Beckhoff TwinCat.
- We require experience in the area of PLC user software development.
- Analytical and independent functioning is a given for you.
- Good knowledge of German and English as well as the readiness to travel across the world complete your profile.
- A professional challenge with attractive development opportunities and interesting perspectives.
- A diversified field of responsibility in a future-oriented company with international presence.
- Ambitious, multi-faceted work in a highly qualified and pleasant team.
If you are interested, please send all your documents to: